Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lake Superior Provincial Park Coastal Trail. 9/16 - 9/17/2011

After my LBL hike in April I posted a link to my video on the Midland Hiking Club mailing list which I had been following for a year or so hoping for some kudos. I got a reply from Roy Kranz, the head of the club, saying it looked like his kind of hike and asked if I would like to join him on a hike some time. Little did I know what that would lead to! I joined Roy and his friend Ben on a Monster Hike of the Lake Superior Provincial Park Coastal Trail in September of 2011. The trail is advertised as being a "difficult 5 to 8 day backpacking trip" and we were attempting to hike it all in one shot with no sleep. And here is the result!


Lake Superior Provincial Park: Hiking the entire Coastal Trail in one day! from Roy Kranz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment